Our story
Casa della Contadinanza is located on the top of the hill of Udine’s Castle and offers an incomparable view.
The building of Casa della Contadinanza is the copy of the original from 1931 dell’edificio originale which, in XVI century, was built between Via Vittorio Veneto and Via Rauscedo as residency of the representatives of the peasants from Friuli, third political party of the Patria del Friuli.
In the years, the building as been converted into the armory of the Castle and now hosts our restaurant, where to taste typical dishes from Friuli and to celebrate important events.
